Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sensor crazy...

UPDATE: DO NOT BUY!!! Its a cheap copy that has only 180 Pulses per Liter! Useless! The original is in BLUE colour!

Well it seems like I am becoming a sensor addict. I have bought so many sensors, that I forgot all about the Microstream one. Although purchased a while ago, it hasen't arrived yet (From China of course).

It costs about EUR 17, which is less than the BIO-Tech ones and a bit more than the one from Futurlec. It has however, a good accuracy of 0.5% which when true, is awesome. Its probably more on the 2% side, but thats also super awesome.

Pulse rate 0.46mL/p






3 comments:

  1. I found your blog post after I investigate why the hell my Aichi OF05ZAT sensor is not working properly. Did you ever get any any reasonable explanation why it doesn't work like expected.

    I send an email to the seller and he says that I have to take that sensor to the "technician" :) And of course he told that it will give 2174 pulses per litre..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you have the red one? The red one isnt giving the right pulses because its a knock off. If I remember correctly it gives a lot les, like a couple of houndeds per liter which isnt accurate enought. Its just a bad fake.

      Delete
  2. Yeah I have the red one :( But I ordered one from the conrad (bio-tech FCH-m something, something, something) and it works just like it should.
    And the problem with the fake one is that it gives something like 130 pulses / litre which is wayyyyy from the 2742 as promised :)

    I just don't get it why the hell the seller sells this kind of crap.

    ReplyDelete